Saturday, 10 November 2012

Discussion in a car

I got nothing else to bring up but I guess this does count as a status update from my end.
Discussing my laptop in the car I suggest the fact that my issues may be the result of an underlying hardware failure, which would make sense. The component in question is the RAM of the machine which has quite simply been put under more stress than it was made for as it's just a bog standard low end stick in the Dell inspiron, where as I require something that has more power behind it, the problem there is that I can only do this with getting a new machine as upgrading laptops is not easily done. This present another problem. Try buying a new system that has win 7 on it. I can only find '8' and that is not something to be boasting about.
The Backend of the OS may be strengthened but the part the user see is HORRIBLE!
That said an ew system is probably easier (and cheaper) than trying to upgrade what I currently have. Just it shouln't have gotten this slow in just 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment